Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frusterating!!!

Hey Everyone,
 I know it's been a while. I have had a busy busy summer this year.
We went camping, swimming, wave catching, and loads of other fun stuff! Not among them was when my future brother-in-law, Jason, accidentally threw my engagement ring into our camp fire while cleaning up paper plates. I know I know..."What was your ring doing on the plates?!?" Well, I was mixing bread with my hands and didn't want to get the ring all gookie with bread dough, so I put it on the plates...I even looked at it 3 times saying to myself, "Don't forget your ring, Aaron will kill you if you do!" (not that he would ever really do that) SOOOOO...I bake the bread, take breakfast to Aaron, sit on couch..and you guessed it...forgot about the ring. I was reminded when Mitchelle and her hubby came in and were talking about how he paid enough for her (meaning the ring he bought her), which reminded me..."Oh CRAP! THE RING!!" I dashed outside and noticed the fire was rather high.. "No no no no no no no no nooo! Lord, please no!".. sure enough it was the plates that had my ring on them. Jason thought they were dirty and so tossed them in.  But thankfully the ring is fine. No meltage happened, and the gems were slightly blackened, but are starting to loose that. Looking back at it, I still feel like an idiot, but I am not saying how stupid I was..I just try to learn from it instead.
If you beat yourself down about something, how can you move on?

 Kids started school this week...It is SO nice to have the both in school...though Noah is only in for 3 days a week since he is in preschool. We haven't gotten a routine down yet, but we are getting there.
I am excited to be able to volunteer this year for Hannah's and Noah's schools, since I can drive and have my license this year.

Okies, on to something else that has been annoying me lately. First off, I want to say that I greatly appreciate those lovely ladies and gents whom put in the time to make cutting files for Cricut and other die cutting users...but is it too much to ask they put the files into gds too? Us silhouette users can't use the lovely files we find because Silhouette Studio doesn't recognize svg files. I understand it's not the designers' fault, but I still wanna use them.

 Oh, and something I don't really wanna talk about, but feel like I should get it out...
 My folks have been on me to go to a psychologist so I can figure out what's wrong with me. Wow, that was harder to type then I thought it would be. I hate thinking that something is wrong with me, though I have known for most of my life. I have been through so much as a kid that I literally can't talk about because I don't remember. My friends and family filled me in on a lot. *sigh*
I admit, I'm scared, I don't want to depend on any thing to help me through the day. I don't want to be viewed as weak.
Heh, as I typed that part about being weak, a verse popped into my head, "When I am weak, You are strong." I suppose I am really not giving God enough credit. I KNOW he can take care of me. It is just mega scary to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment